Bring “Fish n’ Chips” to a whole new level with this fun and easy dinner!
Yield: 6 servings
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- Cooking spray
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, plus more for garnish
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 6 (6-ounce) halibut fillets
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup finely crushed salted potato chips
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Set a wire rack in a baking sheet; lightly grease rack.
- In a medium-sized bowl, stir together sour cream, parsley, garlic and lemon zest.
- Season both sides of fish with salt and pepper to taste. Arrange fish on prepared rack.
- Spread sour cream mixture on top of fish, dividing evenly. Top with crushed chips, pressing lightly to adhere.
- Bake until chips are golden brown and fish flakes easily with a fork, approximately 20 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
Tip: To up the fun factor on this dish, you can experiment with different-flavored chips.