Look around your home, your room and your life. How much useless stuff is crammed into every available corner and taking up your valuable space, time and money? More importantly – is any of it actually making you happy?
Courtney Carver believes that our obsessive drive to acquire more stuff complicates our lives on every level. And she’s determined to change the world, one reader at a time.
Courtney is the founder of Project 333, a minimalist wardrobe challenge that requires participants to choose just 33 items of clothing to wear exclusively for the next 3 months. Since launching her project in 2010, Courtney has been on a mission to spread awareness of her passion to readers around the world through her blog, at BeMoreWithLess.com.
Be More With Less is all about simplifying your life to start living it to the fullest. To do so, you’ll embrace a minimalist approach when taking stock of your possessions and the way you spend your time. If you can’t honestly say that you need something, out it goes!
Courtney promises that joining her journey will help you rediscover the things that really matter. You’ll save money, have more space, create spare time and enrich each of your relationships by cutting down on the energy and resources spent acquiring and maintaining all your “stuff.”
As Courtney says, “Simplifying my life gave me the space, time and love to be more me.”
Be More With Less is updated several times a month with fresh content on a wide range of topics that all lead back to minimalism. You can check out the latest postings on the blog’s homepage or browse through the archives in any of the following categories: Clutter, Busy, Health, Money, Lifestyle, Work, Mini-missions, Project 333.
Some of the recent posts on the Be More With Less blog include:
- How to Quit Anything Without Feeling Like a Failure
- Busy Boycott: Trading busyness for what you really want (+ live challenge)
- Becoming Debt-Free: 21-day guide to help you get started
- How to Let Go of 3 Fears that are Holding You Back Every Day
- How to Simplify Your Life: gifts, downsizing, wardrobe, work and other good stuff
- Journaling Prompts to Relieve Stress: 10 for Morning + 10 for Evening
- 3 Little Lessons from Minimalist Fashion Challenge Project 333
- 90 Days of Discipline: Why I’m Going All In and How You can Too
- Choosing to Live with Less is a Privilege for Most of Us
You can enrich your life by simplifying it. It’s that easy.