An Asian-inspired dish that’s super-easy on the cook and will have everyone begging for seconds!
Yield: 4 servings
Hands-on prep time: 10 minutes
Total prep time: 40 minutes
Price per serving: $1.20
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup teriyaki hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- Slice chicken breasts into long strips.
- Combine hoisin and honey and mix well.
- Coat chicken in mixture and allow to chill for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet or grill pan on medium-high heat. Cook chicken until cooked through, about 4-5 minutes a side.